Mac OSX Agent 2.3.1
By Damien Belliard on October 11, 2017.
The OCS Inventory team is pleased to announce that Mac Agent have been released in 2.3.1 stable version
You can download it on the following link : Mac OSX Agent 2.3.1 Stable
Changes in this version :
- Update SDK to El Captain (10.11)
- Update deprecated code
- Update the dependencies to improve HTTPS support
- Improve Mac network interface inventory
- Improve global Mac inventory
- Fix daemon crash after some time
- Remove all code related to old sdk
- Fix configuration problems on newer Mac version
- Fix UI glitch
- El Captain
- High Sierra
Any older version are not supported anymore.
You need to install older Mac Agent version in order to work on older versions.
All the fix bug and testing relied heavily on contributions from people on GitHub.
OCS Inventory team