OCS Inventory Server 2.5 has been released
By Damien Belliard on July 30, 2018.
The OCS Inventory Team is pleased to announce that our server version 2.5 has been released.
You can download it on the following link : OCS Inventory Server 2.5
OCS Administrative server changes :
- Full rework on the multi-criteras engine, you can now query the whole database.
- Add software categorization, you can now put categories on softwares depending on regular expressions (see http://wiki.ocsinventory-ng.org/03.Management-console-and-its-advanced-features/Using-Software-Categorization)
- Assets categorization using the new multi-criterias search. (see http://wiki.ocsinventory-ng.org/03.Management-console-and-its-advanced-features/Using-Assets-Categorization)
- Mail notification system to have recurrent reports (see http://wiki.ocsinventory-ng.org/03.Management-console-and-its-advanced-features/Configure-mail-notification)
- Advanced configuration trigger to show more configuration informations.
- Dynamic group creation improvements
- Administrative data simplification
- Deployment stats improvements
- Front-end improvments
- Security fix ( Thanks to Jaume Llopis, Pablo Martínez and Juan Manuel Fernández from Tarlogic )
- Bugs fix
OCS Communication server changes :
- Improve API REST return and querying (see http://wiki.ocsinventory-ng.org/#rest-api for more informations)
- Improve Setup
- Bugs fix
A lot of these changes has been driven by the community, thanks for helping us.
OCS Inventory team